DISCLAIMER : While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this website and in constructing the models and showflats, the Developer and the Marketing Agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Visual representations, models, showflats displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references are intended to portray only artist’s impressions of the development and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All property listed, be it in Singapore or oversea is subject to final inspection by relevant authorities to comply with the current code of practice and policies for the respective country.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA): By leaving your contact details in this website, you consent to receive SMS, phone calls and/or email messages relating to new property launches, not withstanding that the contact detail provided has been or will be registered under the Do-
Premier Tower is a mixed use tower located at the corner of Spencer Street and Bourke Street on the western side of the CBD. The location provides a high level of accessibility coupled with all the amenity that an inner CBD locality has to offer. Premier Tower’s unique location and design has enabled the opportunity to capture uninterrupted views over the Melbourne CBD and bay views.
The development will consist of 780 residential apartments over 78 levels with 4 levels of basement car parking. Residential amenities are to include ground level entry foyer, swimming pool, gym, residential lounges and other amenities as per architectural scheme.
Why Invest in Premier Tower:
• Directly in front of Southern Cross Station
• Boutique hotel with approx. 173 rooms within the development
• Panoramic views over the Melbourne CBD and Port Philip Bay
• Minutes away from Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip
• Choice of 1 and 2 bedroom units
• 10% down payment and 90% upon completion
Further key attributes of Premier Tower’s location are as follows:
• Access to RMIT University, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions.
• Opposite Southern Cross Station and Bourke Street tram stop providing quick and easy access to public transport. The Sky bus located at Spencer Street Station also provide easy access to Melbourne International Airport.
• Close to the Crown Casino Complex and Southbank’s strip of fine dining restaurants and retail stores.
• A short tram ride away from Bourke Street Mall which has attracted both local and international designers alike making it Melbourne’s premier shopping destination.
• Part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-
You can contact us for enquiries on this property or to make arrangements for viewing appointments through e-